Wednesday, December 17, 2008

What a life...

I figured since my blogs have been lacking and no one reads them anyway i might as well just wait until something exciting happens. The picture that your seeing above has everything to do with this post. I have an awesome privelge of seeing "the band" aka. The Verity when and wherever they play...and tagging along and acting all cool about it...you know the whole " I date the lead singer feeling..."




Sure they look like some teenage garage band....and yeah to an extent that's what they are. More than that, being as young as they are...have an amazing sound. From what i hear, they're some of the most talented musicians in the area...and not being biast at all I would agree HANDS DOWN! I love being able to go and watch them play...even if it's at the local venue or a church or a huge stage with tons of "important" people. Maybe i just love them because my boyfriend is in it....or because all the guys girlfriends are super sweet...or because you can't help but smile at the songs and be proud of every single one of them.... even though all those excuses were true.... I think these boys have something going on.

In the next few weeks they will be recording their first ep it will have maybe 7 or 8 songs on it and i know they're pumped. I know i'm ready for it to be done so i can listen to it every morning on my way to school...or anywhere i go...ha. All the guys have so much support coming from everywhere and i mean everywhere. It can be very discouraging when you have to break down Jeremy Camp's equipment unitl 1 o'clock in the morning... just because you were the "opening band" but the guys did it with a smile hoping they would get to come back again next year. That's dedication right there.

....so there's my spill about my boy's band.... i think there awesome, and hilarious, anytime i'm not laughing when they are all around....we have a big problem. These are the boys your momma would want you to bring home for Dinner...ya know what i mean....



i have a few videos of my own but there not so good haha so i encourage you to go watch this one







and thought you might want to see....this sweet picture after they played with Jeremy Camp...were looking a little bit rough


Enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog! Check out my blog for a free internet speed test. Comments appreciated!

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---

Denise C said...

Hey Morgan! It was just so nice seeing you at church last night! Isn't it such a small world! I left Edie a comment about getting to meet you! What a nice surprise that was when Elizabeth and I were hugging and she said count for me so they'll know when to "jump" off the stage!! lol! I looked up recognize you!!! How neat that was!
I pray that you and your family have a most blessed Christmas....and I Look forward to getting the Verity's new LP when it is released! What a very special group of godly guys they are!
Take care, and we'll see ya at church!
Hugs!!!
Denise C

edie said...

Oh you dear sweet Morgan. You and I could be in competition for the Verity's biggest fan. It was so good to see you this weekend. I finally got dressed and put some makeup on. Love to you!